Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Boy on his Scooter

I know a lot of people might go...Uhhhhh????

Haha...just want to show you how fast Ben goes. Once he kencing already, he climbs onto his scooter and off he goes...leaving his Mummy behind shouting at him!

Ben actually requested for the scooter. I do not know where he saw it but a friend suggest it could be from the Pocoyo cartoon where Elle (the pink elephant) does moves around in her scooter. One day, as I was sitting on the balcony Ben came along and step with one foot on his toy fire engine. He pulled up the fire engine ladder and then proceed to try to scoot on his made-up scooter. Then he told me that he wanted a scooter. Can you believe it???? I did not teach him this at all and the most surprising thing was that we did not need to teach him how to use the scooter which we later bought from Tesco (luckily on sale! cost us only Rm30 plus. But of course, it looks like it is starting to rust now, next time we will ge those stainless steel ones).

Enjoy the view of Ben's bottom! Hehe...

No comments: