Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ben's Kah Chang (Tools in Cantonese)

Friend C requested to see Ben's shoes. So on top of the shoes, I thought I will show you his other "kah chang" which has caused quite a bit of clutter at home (besides his toys, toys, toys). First up are his cups/water containers. I have been trying hard to wean him off his milk bottle. Spotted these at Cosway - RM7. Luckily bought the Cosway ones instead of the Tupperware ones which look almost the same (RM39).....because Ben ddi not take to the water containers. Sigh....

....his cups...you name it, I got it. Straw cup, cups, whatever cups......none, he still prefers his milk bottle.
Ok, next his shoes....recent purchases at the pasar malam.....

...and finally, the Nike shoes - for shopping complex especially on escalators........it is called the motion sensory system. The boy version will be in this colour (Ben loves it as his favourite colour is blue since Thomas is blue) while the girl's version is in pink. Approximately RM140. I am thankful to friend SN who recommended this pair of shoes (and the shop to buy from) as I was looking high and low for suitable shoes. That is I was TRYING to look since Ben does not give me much opportunity to browse. So SN recommend by sending me the sms and I went to the sport goods shop, showed the guy the sms and tah dah! got it. The sales assistant was thankfully very helpful as he measured Ben's correct size. We have tried to look at department stores and Nike shops but always, they will tell us, "No size!"...without even bothering to look into the store. Thanks SN!

No comments: