Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Birthday

The month of October passes by and I am another year older. Sigh...in another few years, I will need to change the description on my blog to a 40-year old mother... :(....Hey, then again, you are as old as you think, right? :)..

My beautiful carrot cake - ordered from one of my class-mates at Bible class. Yummy. Not as dry as the usual cake and very healthy too as it had loads of nuts and raisins. HL, you know what you are missing! Bro, next time you are back, I will definately order one for you. The family........the extended family, Dad was not in the photo as he was in his singlet and thought it was not proper to take a photo in it. Edwin was the one taking the photo....look at Jack, isnt he a cutey too? Brother-hood...eating and ....
...blowing candles together.

1 comment:

cube said...

Oiiii, I want one for my birthday too!!! :D