Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

TweddleWink



Today went for open house for this new programme called TweddleWink. Sounded quite similar to Sich and price also same! RM1.2k for 12 weeks which comes out about RM100 per hour. (Ini belum include the registration fees of RM300 and a refundable deposit of RM300!)
Sigh, things are pretty expansive. Anyway I have always been curious about Sich and the only reason I did not sign up for that it because it seemed their classes are always full. Sich has never call me back even though I left my name and number with them many times and even went to visit them. Sigh...should I or should I not? Anyone got opinion? Of course, it is also basically flash cards as well.....and the way to keep my son still is using the fit ball while putting him in front of the tv. Oh yah...it is recommended to use flat screen tv because it seemed it is less radiation? Is that true, anyone?

No comments: