Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

More potty training


I have almost given up on his potty training as when I kept showing him the potty, he will keep running away from it. And then piss somewhere else instead! I have almost used up the kitchen paper rolls like no need money!

Imagine my surprise when one day, he kept trying to get my attention in the kitchen. Sometimes after his afternoon nap, I throw away his diapers (or he will take it out himself!) and let him run around without his diaper. This one afternoon as I was pretty busy preparing the vegetables (please do remind me never to buy asparagus, it is so difficult to peel off the skin!).....he kept asking me to follow him. So ok...I wash my hands and follow him...and guess what he showed me? His potty with his shit!!! And this is all without me telling him or remind me....I am so proud! Haha...
Imagine how my life has changed .... so happy with a potty of shit! haha.....
I quickly take a pict of this but phew, it sure smellls bad! And sigh, the cleaning up, plopping it into the toilet bowl, etc...thinking that maybe in the future, I will layer it with the kitchen towel instead. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Ms. Kong Piang: said...

in one perspective it is disgusting but to some it may be artistic