Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Packing for New Zealand








This is a pretty out-dated post. Photos here actually shows Ben helping me to pack for my New Zealand trip. Yes, there was quite a bit of kopi-o which I brought over for my brother. All his things were packed into a nice box along with his Nescafe and toothpaste. Little Ben helped to pack the kopi-o as well.

On top of that as I was rummaging my cupboard for my clothes, he helped too! Of course, instead he took out the other essential stuff in the cupboard like Garfield doll which I had like for ages after purchasing it in Langkawi. And he loves to hide in the cupboard as well. After putting himself nicely in, he will pull the cupboard door close. There is one photo where you can see whether you can spot his fingers!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

ok - kudos to Ben for helping you out!! That box looks awfully familiar!!! :-)
Good work on carrying the whole 100 packets of Aik Cheong Coffee, Ben!