Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Blink Blink


Thought that I will blog on something different besides Ben. The other day went out with the playschool mothers to see some nice stones. One of the mother's sister has a show case in her house in Bukit Jelutong. It was really impressive and beautiful and I came back with these 2 pieces. Nice, eh? I would have bought more but then budget constraints. He he...not working already susah.
But this lady quite smart - she retire to take care of her children and came out with this business. Sigh, I dont have that entrepreneur streak.......sometimes I think go into business needs money and like what my husband said, better to sit "kwai-kwai" at home, dont spend unnecessarily and then it will be ok! He he...
It has been more than a year I take care of Ben.....it has its ups and downs. Nowadays, Ben is getting quite mischievious. An example of this is throwing things all over the floor. Discipline books and columns on the internet said that I should not scold and even today, when I attended the Tweedlewinks open house, the lady advised that I should be positive. But how in the world am I supposed to be positive when I have to pick up the things like the one millionth time? I have unfortunately resorted to beating his hand and scolding him. Sigh....What to do???? And as advised by one of the mothers as well, put up a naughty chair for him to sit down. Sometimes it just does not work by telling him properly as it almost seemed that my voice just go through his left ear and out his right ear (or the other way round!)....
Hmm...why this long post? I guess I just want to get it out my mind by jotting my thoughts here.
And yes another thing that has been bothering me. Mum has been hassling me for another kid. But the other day when I was down with fever and aching body, I had to take quite a few Panadols which then had a side effect of making my stomach pretty queasy - like when I was pregnant! And then the saliva which I could not swallow effect came in as well! And it all reminds me of my pregnancy last time. So nope, am not going to have another kid. No way am I going to go through 9 months of misery! Too bad, Ben, you will be the only one. You will just have to make do with Jack. And if you happen to be in Sydney, there is Jeff as well.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is very good