Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Third Hair cut




This is actually already the 3rd haircut. Unfortunately the first two hair cut we forgot to bring the camera. As you can see from the picts, he was not very happy to get the hair cut. Haha! But I suspect could be because of the razor which later I found some minor cuts on his skin. I guess the barber had some difficulties when he is moving here and there. The next one I will try the one that Mum usually goes to as she said her hairdresser is quite patient with little ones.

However hair cut like the rest of the stuff, has gone up. Used to be RM7 for him...now it is RM8. Inflation!

3 comments:

shellhua said...

adui...poor ben had a minor cut while having his hair trim????? Next time bring him to a lady hairdressser. No doubt, it is definitely more expensive but I suppose majority of them are more patient and gentle. On top of that, he could get rid of his phobia of having his hair cut in future.

Unknown said...

just use the electric shaver to slope it and not use the razor.....or like me, cut my own kid's hair.......juan

Alvin said...

haha...i remember having my haircut as a kid in mewah shops - boy, do i hate it, esp when those indian barbers start taking off some skin - which burns when i sweat!!!
btw, did Mom tell you that I got my hair cut - here in New Zealand - by a female hairdresser who used to cut hair in mewah shops and may well have cut my hair when i was a kid. The hairdresser is Kian Huat's sister!!!!! Small world - we are all so sHoCk!!!