Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Outing to Mid Valley












Nowadays Ben is more into watching Barney on tv....and it must be the same one over and over again - Barney More Songs! Aiyoh! He will ask me to switch on the VCD for him by pointing towards the player. I have created a tv-watching monster. Once upon a time, I was like....why cant he watch tv like the other kids??! Now it is ... Oh no, not another time.



So instead of being at home, I took him out. Wanted to go to Lake Garden but it was getting late (and really hot!). So instead, dropped by Megakidz at Mid Valley. Cost me RM9.55 (Dont ask me how come got the sen-sen one!)

But I guess compare with the gardens, it will be better outdoor. But it is just too hot. Hmmmmm.....Mummy will have to make an effort to do things up earlier so that can take him to the nearby gardens. Downstairs, we have a swimming pool and steps. I dont really like to take him there because the pool and stairs are like a magnet to him - he will go for the steps (dangerous! as i remembered there was an article where a 9 year old boy fell down from stairs and died!) and play with water. Can let him play with water but he has been having running nose one after another. Maybe when the weather is warmer, I will bring him to the swimming pool instead. Sigh.....in cooler countries, it will be just nice to take a walk to the nearby parks.
Ok, more stories next week then.

No comments: