Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elken Spirulina




Friend asked me what I am taking for energy (especially to chase after a going-to-two toddler). I have tried many vitamins and currently am taking this Elken Spirulina. Let me give you a history of what I have been taking.

I find it quite tiring usually after my period....it feels like my body is attracted to the bed like a magnet. So I have been trying a few types of supplement. I tried pharmacy brands one (muti-vitamin, COQ10,vitamin C) and found not much difference. Tried another brand supplement from Japan, it was good but it made my body heaty until nose bleeding. I have heard of spirulina before and did buy from a pharmacy brand. It did not help much but it did help go to the toilet much easier. I have also tried pak chan as well (dont dare try bak fong pill as heard that it is more heaty than pak chan and i really do hate those small, tenny wenny pills) but it made me heaty as well and caused me ulcers in the mouth.
Then aunty introduced this and I got to say that it seemed to work. I have been trying for one month....we just have to see for a few months. This big bottle has 3k pills (yeahhhhhh! you saw that right!!!...so many pills!)...and at 10 pills per day, it will last me a year. It is all made in Malaysia - so no concerns there.
As for size of pills, i have compared it with a Panadol Actifast (the white one) and also a Poh Chai Yin.
If you are interested to purchase, drop me a line. I am not a dealer but can order from aunty. For Poslaju anywhere in Peninsular Malaysia, it is about RM7.50 for less than 2kg.

No comments: