Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Haha......




This is one of those few times...he is actually laughing and smiling while playing with his toys.....lately he has been quite moody and grumpy. I check his teeth and it is coming out a lot! 4 more on the top and another 4 on the bottom. Maybe that is why. Poor thing. Mummy got to be more patient with him. Keeps asking me to pick him up and carry. Another thing is his poo-poo. I guess when he starts to teething, he tends to poo-poo more (partly because he keeps putting his whole hand into his mouth - like the Fisherman advert my mum said) - 3 times a day! Phew.....talk about washing his backside!
I have bought for him many types of teething toys but he still prefers his own hands or the rails of the balcony (got to get a shot of that one day.)!.

No comments: