Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Park Hotel Hong Kong


Wth the recommendation from my cousin who stayed for 2 years in HK, I managed to get this hotel after much research. Yeah, you got that right...this is because I must find a hotel room which is not too small. Have been reading of some rooms which are so small, there is not enough space to even open up the luggage. I was almost giving up when I tried Airasia holidays....and found Park Hotel going for RM400+ and also plus free breakfast! Yahoo.

Yes, I had to find :-
(i) cheap hotel - around Rm400-500...
(ii) big enough room
(iii) good location...

phew...and I love this hotel...look at the photos...
...nice rooms, eh!

......looks pretty new....I think it was just refurbished...and people at the conceirge were very nice but not the reception...aiyoh! the reception was a bit snappy....

...see, it even has enough room for a side lamp...

...but dont mind the outside scenary lar....it is all the same in HK...


...ok, time to go out....


checking out the places to go....


...opps...wanted to show you the shower ...


..and the toilet...look there is even an ermergency button which we had to keep telling Ben...dont press, dont press.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great find, show your disneyland hotel photos cos I heard it is very nice...