Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Cousin sister wedding - Puchong

This is quite a lengthy post...since it is cousin sister wedding. Unfortunately...I did not take any of the wedding which was held in Le Meridian hotel. Why is this significant to me? Because it is the first wedding that I brought Ben to attend. As you know he has some "patience" issue...:).... Sitting in the car in the morning...all ready to go!
....cousin wedding was help in Puchong and Lakeside, the YTL Project. This view is from Lakeside Club...quite nice...

...took opportunity to ask Ben to take photo of us...as you can see, the houses are pretty unique...all glass windows...from bottom to the top....dont ask me about privacy though..as you can see, one of the unit is all covered up in curtains...while the other two are unoccupied.

...another photo taken by Ben of me and my Mum...
Mum and Jack...

...the bride all ready.....

..and Ben all ready to eat...

his blue colour kuih...

..phew...Ben went up and down these stairs 4-5 times....I think I must have lost one kg that day....
...still running away...
...then eating....have to replenish energy...
...then taking out his Thomas trains to play with...


...at last...the groom is here...Ben was in charge of opening the doors...we made him practice a few times before with Daddy's car....of course, Daddy's car was not the same as the groom's car....
...woo-hoo! the Angpow...

...ok, might as well help to CLOSE the door as well! Argh..said the groom...

......close by with Mummy...

...the groom...

...and the car...
..best friends with Jack...my tummy so big...just glup down Tiger beer...

...posing for Mummy...

...the cousins made a barricade before the groom comes in...

..phew....I am so tired...
..me too, said Jack!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

Hey Sis. Cool photos!! I like the pictures of Ben opening the car....then closing it!!! Maybe he thought that he will get another ang pow if her closes the door quickly!!! Hahaha....