Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stuff I bought

Wanted to blog on some thing different. Just to show that stuff I buy. Yes, I do quite a bit of shopping on the internet and my favourite site is lowyat.net. :)...Since I cannot seemed to do much shopping with an active boy around, I have turned to internet shopping. Found quite a lot of stuff which is cheaper on the net. Skincare/clothes/bags are mostly from Taiwan, Korea or China (but this country is mostly bags or clothes - remember milk scandal?). I love browsing them so much! :)...release stress. And it is soo addictive. Hehe.....

Well, recently I bought another Rootote Bag.......I have been carrying a few around with me the past one year. Each time, it gets kind of "used up" (no thanks to spilled milk/water)...I get a new one. :)...I think this is my third one already. I saw that Isetan is selling Rootote Bags as well but around the range of Rm50plus. I got this one for only RM30 plus delivery was Rm8 (Poslaju). Since the seller (http://www.styles4u.net/index.php) was also selling skincare, I also bought a sample set to try at RM37. This brand called Beauty DIY from Taiwan. Nowadays Taiwanese skincare is popular and they have a sifu nameNiu Er who recommends certain products.

Ok, now to my stuff.
My beautiful bag...of course, it does looks boring with just lines and no pictures .... but lately has been feeling kind of old and has no interest in pictures of bears, balloons, etc...Oh yes, this is Japan product but made in China (of course...what do you expect for RM30??)...


What so special about the bag? It has a Roo Pocket which means an additional pouch with zip at the side. I find this very useful to put my car keys instead of rummaging inside the bag for it!

...you can see the pouch here....

The skincare set I got. Pretty cute bottles...need to find out from seller why the cleanser feels hardened...? I cannot seemed to get it out of the jar. Maybe need to add water.
...nowadays go for facial, beautician always said my skin is dehydrated.....so must put more mask....with hydration.



2 comments:

YJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YJ said...

Opps clicked on the wrong button...
Will attempt to retype my msg...

That's a nice bag-very classic looking!! I too love internet shopping and am always browsing the internet looking for new cloth nappies for our little girl =) So convenient.....but so addictive ;)