Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Day at my Mother's

Dropped by mother (Ben's grandmother)'s place today. Of course, Jack is always around during weekdays. Ben usually loves Jack as sometimes he will say, I will to get/buy this for Jack, etc...etc...but when he is there, aiyoh! the snatching starts. I think I have wasted so much saliva on telling Ben, snatching is wrong. :(.... Jack with my mother. I think Jack was moving around and that is why his part of the photo is a bit blurrish.
Ben eating his biscuit. Sitting on the lazy chair...love this chair which is almost extinct already...! It is the most practical chair, better than Ikea's one! When I had just given birth, this chair came in handy due to its flexibility - the back can be adjusted a few levels up and down. And so cooling too since it has gaping holes.

Both of them together on the chair.

Ben trying to get off the chair...

.....ahhh...he found a suitable spot at last. It will be Jack's 3rd birthday soon! Sister will be having a birthday bash at her house. Will get photos and blog about it later. :)




1 comment:

Alvin said...

Wow!!! I like the pics with both Ben and Jack in it!! They look so good together but I get a sense that they might also fight for some stuff....but her, they are boys!!!
Gosh, my little Kara is still small but when all three are a bit bigger, maybe they will look like the three of us when we were young....but I think I will leave the "chickadees" out (that's Swee Ling's favourite food!!"....
btw, we are heading to Wellington tomorrow to get Kara registered as M'sia citizen