Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

Today I was in Midvalley with Ben and he kept insisting on having pie, pie, pie! To give you a bit of background, this morning he was watching a cartoon called Word World and the Pig character was baking pies.

So, I went to La Manila and wanted to tah pau the pie. The guy asked whether I want to heat up the pie at home? Since it did not sound so nice to be heated up at home, I thought we should sit down to eat it there and then. It was lunch time and I thought, hmmm...the pie looks kind of smallish. So ordered fish and chips instead.

Pie came, he took a few bites and then he did not want anymore. Fish and chips has not yet arrive and knowing him, I am sure he will not eat anything except the chips.

I was like..."what the...xxxx????"....what am I going to do with so much food??! So waste money.....So angry! Haiyah! It really is one of those days for me.

So I am just releasing my stress here. Who said stay at home mother no stress? Yah...like I am shaking my legs at home.

Anyway was looking through my photos and saw this scenary.....take deep breath and relax....


..and see my little one's photo, help me to be grateful for what I have.
Then a thought came to me....I should know my son better since I spend so much time with him. Does he eat anything besides rice or biscuits or ice-cream or anything sweet? No! Then why in the world did I go and order something which is out of the ordinary for him? Even though he insist on trying a pie, I am his mother and should have told him no.
I should just have share the pie with him. Another lesson to learn is dont buy food when you are hungry. :)

No comments: