Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Year and No New Resolution

Sigh, it has been quite some time since I post any updates. Been busy and before you know it, my goodness, it is already 2010. I was, kind of hoping, that time will sort of stand still between 2009 and 2010...unfortunately it did not. It was full speed ahead.
Lesson to learn, regardless whether I am fat or thin, depressed or happy or sick or whatever, ready or not, life goes on! Sigh, that did not sound too right and positive. I guess I just dread the new year and then looking back, find out that I did not achieve anything that I set myself up last year. This included eating more healthy and exercise more (my blood cholesterol is high and .....oh dear, it is time for my annual check up again!)...
But what did happen is my cutey pie has grown even more cute....of course, bigger as well and much check-ier (is that a correct term?).....this does not mean it is all bed of roses for me with him...sometimes i feel like pulling each and every one of my hair out! Kah kah kah....
Then again, when you look at his face and smile.......
....I also realise that having Ben is a commitment I have agreed to take up when I became pregnant.
The following are some photos which I have not yet posted and wanted to share with my friends and family. This was taken at Orchid Garden - free entrance! :)...but watch out for the mosquitoes....Ask him to post and this is what I get...........as you can see, it is his scooter and him now..... ...oh wait, wait for Mama!!!!! My boy is getting all independent already.....
As usual he loves to carry up big rocks.....
....did not get much of the orchids....he was not really interested in them anyway.....he was more focus on the rocks....!
Ok, do check out later for more photos of his birthday....Happy Belated New Year!

No comments: