Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ben's Birthday

Yes, it has been THREE years since Ben came to brighten up our lives....:)....

We decided to go back to Sg Petani so that he can celebrate with his Ah Mah and Ah Gong....since it is quite near CNY, my in-laws are usually busy getting ready for the celebrations. So it would be easier for us to go instead of they coming down. It was a small affair and since all of us are not too keen with cakes, we just bought 2 pieces of cake from nearby Secret Recipe. This is Ben helping to light up the candles....
The 2 pieces of cake and 3 candles.

...told him to pose for the camera.....
....singing the Birthday Song....look at him, he looks like he cannot wait to attack the cake..

....yahoo! at last......my second favourite part......blowing the candles..emmm...hope all of you don't mind the "kah liu"...my saliva...
...in slow motion...look at me....blooooowww the candle...
....give me a piece! give me a piece!........
...ah hah!!!! I got the knife...don't touch me!
...opps...does anyone still want a piece???
...ahhh...at last, into my mouth.....another photo for the road?? Can, can, can but let me get this cake into my mouth first... :)......
And there goes another year! :)

No comments: