Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friend, HL's trip to Australia

We sent off our friend, HL to the airport as she will be going off to Canberra. Already an Australian PR, so she will be (sob, sob) going there permanently. I dont know what else to say, so instead I will show the photos instead.


We met up with her family who also sent her off to the airport. They included her 2 very active nephews. One was 5-years old and the other was 3. So this is the best photo I can get of the 3 squirming children. Haha! Ben made fast friends with them.

Running up and down in the airport.....
And this is Ben taking his breakfast...he loves hash brown.

1 comment:

cube said...

hey "David"...I'm supposed to be on a mission..which you started! And I am to complete!

Love,
"Jonathan"