Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Sweety Pie


Sigh, the other day when he was having fever and ulcer, he really drove me nuts! When he woke up, he cry. When he sleep, he cry. At night, he got up crying 4-5 times! I thought of sending him to baby sitter. Until I found out that he was having ulcers. I guess I will cry too if I have ulcers in my mouth. I will be in so bad mood.
Lousy mummy!
After 2 years of taking care of him, I am still so impatient. His crying is really loud and irritating. I guess I just lose it! Sometimes I wish that there was a pill that I could swallow which will turn me into a sweet mother! He He...
Anyway am pretty happy with the speedy recovery for Ben. I believed that it was due to the Amway Chewable Vitamin C. I have tried many other products before but saw the speedy recovery after he took this. But cheapo mummy only give when sick as it is pretty expensive. Sorry baby...I guess I will be investing in more of these in the coming future which will make my Amway distributor, Yvonne, very happy to hear this!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

I had a quick look at hand, food and mouth disease (HFM) - it's Coxsackie virus and usually self-limiting.
One of the reasons why I didn't consider Paediatrics....kids crying...susah lah!!
btw, make sure Ben washes his hands after playschool - can't really avoid it sometimes, as kids are kids...