Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Amway



Friend C was asking about the Vit C. I do have to dissolve the tablet (which I have to keep in the fridge) into Ben's milk 10 minutes before hand. But of course, I do it in advance by getting ready a bit of water. It is pretty easy. The other one is my Calcium Mag since I dont really like to drink milk.
Not that I am promoting their products but I think so far, the products are pretty good. Prices are not cheap (compared to shelf or super market products) but cheaper than premium products. Like skincare, more expensive than brands on the shelf in the pharmacy but definately cheaper than counter products. The reassurance is that it is made in US of which I think quality should be ok.
Other products like their LOC (which can be used to clean everything) and dishwashing liquid, you can dilute into their squeeze bottle and still does a pretty good job. The plus side is that it is environmental friendly and is also gentle for the hands.

No comments: