Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Engine Driver


Thought that I better put up the pictures now before I get too busy again. These are pictures of Ben being a engine driver. You can see him choo-choo-ing with his Thomas and Percy set. I tell you, he knows all the names of the engines from no.1 to 10. My husband and I cannot differentiate between the engines!
For example there are 2 blue engines - Thomas and Gordon. We really could not see the difference until upon close look, you can see the facial expression are different. Thomas is sort of younger while Gordon is older! Ha ha! .......

1 comment:

Alvin said...

Hehehe....cute!
Recognise the Ben's PJ - it is the same one he is wearing in the pic I have of him - I stuck it on my wall-board near the stair case, and every morning get to see him - at least he looks more sleepy than I do... :-)