Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Air-Con








Since the weather sometimes get a bit hot, so we decided to get an air-conditioner for the extra room. Boy, did I regret. Look at all the mess the stupid contractor did. When he came in, he was pretty rude as well, smelling of cigarette smoke. On top of that, he charged RM10 for extra feet of piping (3 feet extra in the end) and also to open another outlet, he wanted RM60! Cannot believe it. Actually wanted to change the switch for the bathroom as well since the other day, I was "shocked" by it, but decided against it. Luckily! Can you imagine the mess he made?

After he left the house, I almost pengsan! So much cement all over the place. The stupid fellow did not bother to cover for me with old newspaper or something like that. Lazy fellow. So far, all my dealings with other constractors have been good as they always clean up for me. This is really like the whole room came under earth quake or something like that. I cannot believe the amount of cement there was.

After much mopping and cleaning up, my nose started itching. Then I developed my sinus. Had to take my anti-histamine and now, one day later, I am not much better. Hope that it is only temporarily only.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

Wow! That was pretty rude! Hope you enjoy your air conditioner.

Alvin said...

You know how the contractors are!!! Anyway, you can now enjoy new air-cond!! The weather is really getting very very warm these days.
Btw, better go get the toilet electric socket checked out too....better to spend some money...
Also, tell you something funny- the other day, my rangehood stopped working - so, i got the landlord to send someone to my place to check out. To my embarrassment, there was a switch in my cupboard - which was turned off when we accidentally put our groceries to far to the back!!! I was so red-faced!!!