Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yummy Crystal Jade Restaurant

Love to go to this restaurant even though there is one available in Kuala Lumpur. I was pretty thankful that this place had plastic bowl and spoon and fork for Ben. (similar to Dragon-i and Canton-i in Malaysia). Now, this is what I call service! And also another thing was that they serve soft peanut as snack which Ben really love. That kept him quiet quite a bit. Unfortunately I did not take photos of our food but I can say that it was yummy.

Bro, if you remember, uncle Keng Too brought us here and you order the cold chicken for us.

1 comment:

Alvin said...

Hi Sis!

Of course I remember the place!! Gosh, it was 3 years ago now....Ben looks COoL with his new haircut!
Yes, the boiled soft peanuts is very yummy, and me like it too!!

Thanks for posting more pics, after my request!!!