Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Painting

One day, thought will try out painting. On the trip down to Singapore, I bought a painting set consisting of a few colours (which include black!....why I emphasize this, I will explain later) and a paint brush for S$2 and also a drawing block for S$2. So dressing him up nicely (another mistake!).....smiling for my camera.
Then off, we go...look where I put the table with all the art stuff.....Look carefully...what happen to the hand portion of the sofa - oh dear...a paint mark!!!! ....and why you should not have black paint.......it takes over all the other beautiful colours.....
...see the artist, the other hand also held out like a professional trying to explain things...but again, it hit the sofa...sigh....


...you can see the water colour here...another mistake, should have buy a water colour pallete and not let him dip into the water colour bottles directly.....



.....and finally the artist at work...... .....it looks like he had a lot of fun. But mummy later had a hard time cleaning up. The final mistake as advised by the playschool teacher was to do it at the balcony so that I can easily just throw water all over the paint. Instead I have to wipe and wipe and wipe. Sigh...



1 comment:

Alvin said...

Hey!!! Cheeky looking smile!!! Great shot of Ben!!
And I can imagine your face, sis - oh No!!! How come "kena" the chair!! Oh no, now on the shirt!!! Aiyah!!!!
:-)