Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Cutey Pie in Gold Coast



This is the pict of my cutey pie. I have been meaning to upload more picts and tell my whole life story with him. Especially since I still owe a friend in Johor about my experience with Ben in our recent holiday to Australia...but somehow I have not done that yet! Yes...yes...yes...they always said Just Do It! But yes, I am Queen Procrastinator.
I have big plans for this blog. Pictures of my son, his story, reviews of products that I used and a friend even asked me to put her website onto my blog!...and I am haloooooo....I have not even done up more than ONE post. Ok, Ok....from now onwards I will be my hardworking.

The pict you see is of Ben which was taken at the balcony of our Gold Coast apartment which we rented. It is so pretty there (and of course, my little boy is so cute too!). And you can hear the sound of the waves before you sleep. With Airasia flying there, I can foresee that we will be going there a bit more often, if finances are willing!

1 comment:

silly me said...

welcome to the blogging world!!!

have fun here... and yes please keep the pictures coming...