Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Pressies from Auckland

Parents just came back from Auckland. Both my husband and my father had to carry the suitcases to put into the car! I do not know how my father managed to carry the suitcase on his own when he needs to unload from the bagage check-out at the airport! :)...

Anyway there were loads of goodies...First up, of course, fruits. Apples (NZ Rose - my favourite) and these were huge! However I dont have any of my own apples to compare. There is Kiwi fruits as well and also quite big. Yummy chocolates and biscuits. Going to share these with my in-laws. There is a San Francisco chocs there as well as bro just came back from a work trip there.
Next up - another favourite of mine - peanut butter and honey.
New camera is not too good at close-up. I am scratching my head why as the previous Nikon was very easy to use. I thought the following photos a few times and this the best I can get.

Last but not least, the biggest present ever for Ben boy....all the way from San Francisco and then back to Auckland then back here, in KL. Hot Wheels!!! Thank you, Bro! Have kept this toy for the moment as a my secret weapon for other restless days!
Plus extra accessories!
Ben also thanked Uncle Kok Heong for the roller-coaster cars! :)...







1 comment:

Alvin said...

No worries Sis! Hope you like the gift!!
Take a picture of it or even a video and post it at youtube! I am also very interested in seeing the hwole toy!!! hehehe...I was almost drooling when I saw the toys!!
btw, to take close up picture, use the MACRO feature. It will then focus really nicely....