Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My birthday at the Ship

It was my birthday and thought of going somewhere special. Friend recommended Leonardo but unfortunately it was only open for dinner. Husband can only make it for lunch on that day because he had a Hari Raya open house to go to. However we were not disappointed with the Ship. We will check out Leonardo another day. Ship has been around for AGES!!! The deco inside reflects it! Ambience were so-so as all the waiters and staff are foreign workers. But I guess cannot complain as we can still get a set lunch for RM23. Husband ordered mix meat platter for RM35 net. Came with a drink and soup. Plus a free gift which is a small black pouch. Not too bad but just that it does not come with pork. Ship is pork-free. My yummy steak! Yum Yum.....it was pretty good, I have to admit. It only cost Rm23 which is inclusive of soup and salad. Ben eating the sausage. And that was how the beautiful day went....with loads of wishes from friends and relatives. Thank you so much for making my day special.

No comments: