Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Potty Time?


Sigh, I have been trying to get him to go to potty - to save money, etc...unfortunately no luck. Until last Friday at my mother house. Mum took out the potty and tried to get him to do his business inside. He refused and instead run off. Then mum went about doing her chores while I sat back and read papers. Suddenly from the corner of my eye, I saw him sitting on his potty on his own and tah dah! he kencing!!!! Walau - without even us telling him to do son. Unfortunately I have to report that until today, he has not repeat his success back at home. However yesterday at my Mum house, he again managed to do it...I wonder why only at Mum house......Took this pict just to show the date. Did not take the actual scene as camera was not with me.

No comments: