Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Segari Turtle Conservation

If you go to Lumut, you can visit this Turtle Conservation place which is nearby to Swiss Garden Resort.
Many turtles...actually I am not sure what is the meaning of conservation as all the turtles seemed to be trapped inside this place....I actually thought they will let it go to the sea...? But I guess if you let it go to the sea, it will become food to some of the bigger animals.

I took a photo of this ...because it looks like the turtle is saying..Look Ma...no legs and no hands....no head either but I am just floating here....yes, it is still alive.

Ben and hub checking out one of the ponds.
...I think they are missing out a letter "r"...

...many variety of turtles...

Mama turtle



Medium size turtles...

..and tinny turtles...
Ben playing at the beach outside the Segari Turtle Conservation

Some photos of the beach outside.

No comments: