Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brother with Ben

This photo was taken when brother last came back. Sigh, time sure flies by...it was almost 6 months ago when it was CNY. Brother has gone for his Europe trip mid of the year (read all about it at the blog on my list - ahem, bro, I hope you have updated it). And now he is joining the club - parent! Yes, sister in law is pregnant and will be due at the end of February. Bro will surely make a great father with his love for children. :)

1 comment:

Alvin said...

Hi Sis,
I remember this picture - I think Ben was squirming away but we managed alright!!!
Thanks for the vota of confidence sis!!
I hope you will seriously think about coming over with Ben - I must take a few more pictures of the new home and park in front of the house!!