Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ben's Birthday - 2 Years Old

Leftover cake.....

Heyyyy...a card.......for Master Ben Thor...

But I want to eat cake first....yummy...

Now, I am done with the cake. Let me see now....this mail....

Let me try to buka.....tear gently...

What the heck....let us tear it all the way! Need to get to the card inside...

Yah! Got it......

Wah....I like my card - it got the number "Tooo".....

Eh eh...also got "hooose...."
...want to add my own handwriting as well. (But Mummy stop me in time!)

A-hah! Today is the actual day for Ben's birthday. It is a quiet day though as Daddy is working. And further, Ben has been quite demanding the past 2 days - most likely it was the change of routine when his grandparents were down last week. At night, he demands me to carry him and walk as well! Can you imagine that??? He is getting pretty heavy. So I thought it is better to get him back to his routine.

Anyway we got a surprise today! A birthday card all the way from Auckland, New Zealand! Thank you, uncle Kok Heong and aunty Yih Jia. See you in 2 weeks time! Love, Ben, Mummy and Daddy.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

I'm praying that God blesses your little boy's third year!

Rain said...

Time flies.... already 2 so fast... mine will be exiting the toddler to children stage soon too.

Just a thought for safety, you might not want to display your residence address publicly.